To attend a LNOB performance in a wheelchair:
- Select the performance and the date of your visit;
- No later than 2 days before your planned visit, coordinate it with the ticket office - call 67073777, email email@example.com or in do it in person at the ticket office. If the visit is not pre-arranged, the seat may be occupied;
- For wheelchair users we have reserved the seat No 13 in the 4th box of the parterre in the Great Hall. The ticket price for this seat corresponds to the price category of the specific performance marked in light blue color, for which we offer a 50% discount. For events in the New Hall or the Dress Circle Hall, we offer a 50% discount.
- We offer a ticket price discount of 50% for one accompanying person according to the seat chosen;
- Public Services staff will assist you in entering the building and finding your seat.
For wheelchair users, a seat is reserved in the 4th box of the parterre in the Great Hall of the Latvian National Opera. The location for the performances scheduled for the New Hall and the Dress Circle Hall may vary, so please check when booking your visit.
In other cases, please contact us in advance if you need special assistance during your visit to the LNOB.