Performances from October 21, 2021 to November 15, 2021 are cancelled. Tickets owners will be offered a possibility to exchange the tickets to different dates or receive a refund.
- During the time until November 15, 2021, in order to receive a refund for the tickets (both, purchased at the box office and online) to the cancelled events, please fill in the ELECTRONIC REFUND APPLICATION FORM.
- Starting from November 16, 2021 you will be offered a possibility to exchange tickets to different dates at the LNOB box office.
From October 21 to November 15 the LNOB box office will be closed.
If you own tickets to the events of Latvian National Opera and Ballet, that were cancelled, you may receive a refund.
- Tickets will be automatically refunded for cancelled events if the ticket was purchased through a money transfer or on the online store www.bilesuparadize.lv*.
- If the ticket was purchased at the box office, please fill in the ELECTRONIC REFUND APPLICATION FORM or contact the box office of the Latvian National Opera or any Biļešu Paradīze box office. It is possible to add several tickets to one electronic application.
- If the ticket was purchased online and the payment was fully made with a gift card;
- If the ticket was purchase online to the events in spring 2020, that were later postponed to September-November.
In order to receive a refund in these cases, please fill in the ELECTRONIC REFUND APPLICATION FORM.
Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, the box office on LNO may be closed. Please check the opening hours before going there – HERE.